2017 Summer Internships
Move This World seeks Summer interns based in New York City looking to gain experience working in a fast-paced, team-centric environment.
Move This World equips leaders and their teams with tools to support their emotional wellbeing in order to create healthy, engaged workforces where everyone is empowered to thrive and reach their full potential.
We are currently seeking interns for the following department(s):
Partnership and sales support: Mine new leads, assist in submitting request for proposals and conduct conference research
- Current student pursuing a BA or advanced degree
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Acute attention to detail
- A self-starter and problem solver
- Strong independence and ability to take initiative in project follow-through
- Area-specific experience through coursework or professional opportunities
- Proven leadership experience
- High ability to think creatively and critically
- Ability to work a minimum of 15 hours per week
- Access to personal laptop
To apply for a Summer internship with Move This World:
- Click here to submit your application.
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
- All applicants are subject to background checks and fingerprinting by local education jurisdictions.