2018 Spring Internships
Move This World seeks spring interns based in New York City looking to gain experience working in a fast-paced, team-centric environment.
Move This World seeks Fall interns based in New York City looking to gain experience working in a fast-paced, team-centric environment.
Move This World equips leaders and their teams with tools to support their emotional wellbeing in order to create healthy, engaged workforces where everyone is empowered to thrive and reach their full potential.
We are currently seeking interns for the following department(s):
Marketing: Generating analytics reports, assist with monitoring social media channels, creating graphics, and researching conferences.
Program Analytics: Perform data analytics on platform, create reports to highlight user data and trends, and assist Program Manager with client success projects.
Sales Support: Prepare source data for computer entry, verify and update existing sales data in SalesForce, and assist operations team in identifying SalesForce process improvements.
- Current student pursuing a BA or advanced degree
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Acute attention to detail
- A self-starter and problem solver
- Strong independence and ability to take initiative in project follow-through
- Proven leadership experience
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator (Marketing applicants only)
- High ability to think creatively and critically
- Ability to work a minimum of 15 hours per week
- Access to personal laptop
To apply for an internship with Move This World:
- Click here to submit your application.
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
- All applicants are subject to background checks and fingerprinting by local education jurisdictions.