Client Success Manager
Move This World seeks a full-time Client Success Manager based in New York City to ensure clients’ wellbeing and happiness with Move This World products and services.
Move This World has equipped over 150,000 individuals across school districts, organizations and companies to strengthen their mental, emotional and social wellbeing in order to foster safe and supportive learning environments. We equip leaders with a set of evidence based, developmentally aligned, creative tools to ritualize a practice of building social and emotional wellbeing. When we have tools to manage daily stresses, we have the skills to collaborate and support one another to succeed. Together we can create healthy, resilient groups where everyone is empowered to thrive and reach their full potential. Let’s make moves.
About the Role:
The Client Success Manager is responsible for ensuring our clients’ success with Move This World products and services. The Client Support Manager will oversee the day-to-day success of multiple Move This World clients. The individual will be responsible for building, maintaining and growing client relationships, acting as the expert of Move This World’s platform and empowering clients to use Move This World’s tools to its fullest potential.
- As Move This World’s product expert, provide ongoing support and assist the client with the onboarding and implementation of their Move This World experience.
- Identify opportunities to expand and improve the client’s Move This World experience, and refer opportunities to add products and services to marketing and sales departments. Proactively engage with clients to understand and anticipate their needs in order to deliver an exceptional client experience.
- Be the voice of the client, advocating and working within Move This World to resolve service and technical issues, product utilization challenges, and enhancements. Share with clients Move This World’s updates and respond to their ongoing service requests/needs.
- Maintain an understanding of the Social and Emotional Learning, Emotional Wellbeing and Education Technology industries to facilitate proper competitive positioning with clients in retention discussions.
Key Accountabilities Will Include:
- Executing the following tasks as assigned in the Move This World system: Creating profile fields; Conducting imports and exports of data; Data entry
- Monitoring inbound cases, resolve questions received via call or email and effectively escalate if necessary
- Other projects as assigned that will help improve Move This World’s client service delivery
- Handling client escalations and driving to a resolution of platform related issues.
- Ensuring success of the MTW platform as an integrated part of clients’ Social Emotional Learning program. Identifying new and creative ways to ensure application is working for our clients.
- 2 – 4 years of experience in supporting Education Technology solutions or working in Education or Human Resources with 2+ years experience managing a large scale of clients in an account management role
- Ability to communicate Move This World’s vision and mission to various audiences.
- Be a highly creative individual who possesses self-confidence, flexibility, and energy, and who thrives working in a dynamic environment.
- Be a strong mentor and team leader and the ability to inspire those working with him/her toward accomplishing common objectives.
- Be a quick learner who can pick up skills and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, with creative ability to overcome challenges and problem solve
- Strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and accountability
To accept the challenge, submit your application here.