Client Success Manager
At Move This World, we’re looking for a full-time Client Success Manager to strengthen educators’ wellbeing and build meaningful relationships with our school partners.
About Move This World
Move This World's social emotional learning program provides PreK-12 educators and students with digital tools to strengthen their social and emotional wellbeing in order to create healthy environments where effective teaching and learning can occur. Through evidence-based, developmentally appropriate digital tools, Move This World ritualizes a daily practice of identifying, expressing and managing emotions. To date, Move This World has impacted nearly half a million students across 17 states. By providing 24/7 access to educational videos, classroom resources, and a dedicated wellbeing consultant, Move This World is increasing accessibility to effective social emotional learning.
About the Role
As Move This World’s Client Success Manager, you’ll be responsible for ensuring our clients’ happiness and success with Move This World products and services. You will oversee the day-to-day success of multiple Move This World clients, which include school leaders and teachers at public, charter and independent schools across the country. You will be responsible for building, maintaining and growing relationships with our school leaders and teachers, acting as the expert of Move This World’s platform and empowering teachers to use Move This World’s tools to its fullest potential.
You understand schools, teachers, and students. You know and respect that teachers and students are facing new and unique challenges everyday and you want to help them overcome these obstacles. You’re detail-oriented and flexible, willing to do what it takes to help our partner schools thrive. You prioritize your own wellbeing and encourage those around you to do the same.
- Lead the on-boarding and implementation of Move This World’s social emotional learning program.
- Evaluate individual school needs and develop implementation plans that will ensure Move This World’s success alongside other social emotional learning or behavior management initiatives.
- Oversee all on-boarding procedures including: creating accounts for school leaders and teachers and hosting orientation workshops with new partner schools.
- Provide ongoing support to teachers and school leaders via check in calls and email communication. Respond to questions/requests, modify the online platform as needed, and share Move This World updates.
- Monitor teacher engagement and implement processes for data collection in order to measure program impact.
- Advocate and communicate the needs of our school leaders and teachers. Work within Move This World to resolve technical issues and challenges.
- Gather feedback on Move This World’s program from teachers and school leaders in order to identify opportunities to improve client experience and Move This World’s products.
- Assist in the ongoing development of professional development materials and additional resources for school leaders and teachers.
- Work closely with the marketing team to assist in the creation of user stories, case studies, and Move This World’s brand ambassador program.
- Identify new and creative ways to guarantee program success and manage other projects that will improve school leaders and teachers experiences with Move This World.
- Own client retention and up-selling processes.
- Maintain an understanding of social emotional learning, emotional wellbeing, and education technology industries.
- Experience working in a school setting as a teacher, counselor or social worker is required.
- Experience in supporting education technology solutions is preferred.
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to communicate Move This World’s vision and mission to school leaders and teachers.
- A highly creative individual who possesses self-confidence, flexibility, and positive energy, and who thrives working in a dynamic environment
- A strong mentor and team leader and the ability to inspire those working with him/her toward accomplishing common objectives
- A quick learner who can pick up skills and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills, with creative ability to overcome challenges and problem solve
- Strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and accountability
- Ability to travel occasionally.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental and life insurance
- Transit stipend
- Three weeks paid vacation + 10 company holidays (we’re also flexible & encourage you to take the time you need in order to thrive)
- Opportunities to regularly practice and prioritize our own wellbeing as a team
- Professional development, growth and learning
- Snacks for days
- Colleagues who laugh, have fun, challenge and inspire one another