Move This World seeks a full-time Account Executive based in New York City to support education business development in the United States.
Move This World equips educators and PreK-12 students with evidence based tools to address their social and emotional wellbeing in order to create healthy school climates where effective teaching and learning can occur.
About the Position:
This position requires the ability to successfully cultivate a pipeline for new sales opportunities for Move This World within the PreK-12 Education Market. You will serve as the initial point of contact to inbound and outbound prospects and execute a winning sales strategy. This includes developing new prospect opportunities and expanding Move This World’s presence by leveraging the current customer base. The successful candidate will be able to use consultative selling skills to clearly understand customers’ requirements and recommend a solution that will solve their needs.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Work with the U.S. sales team to manage the complete sales process from prospect to close including the following:
- Attending networking events and conferences to cultivate a pipeline (occasional travel required)
- Tracking all activity in Sales Force
- Preparing action plans and schedules to identify specific targets.
- Identifying sales prospects and contacting these as well as other accounts as assigned.
- Product demonstrations
- Creating proposals and sales contracts.
- Establishing and maintaining current client and potential client relationships.
- Following up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Consistently meeting/exceeding sales quota.
- Cold Calling
- Immersing yourself in the education technology, social and emotional learning, and wellness/wellbeing landscapes and product knowledge, and contribute to Move This World’s strategic growth.
- 2+ years of experience selling with a proven track record of success. Experience in the Education market preferred.
- Established relationships with high-level decision makers (i.e., Superintendents, CIO’s, etc) in school districts preferred.
- Ability to succeed within a high volume sales environment: prospecting, building pipelines and closing business.
- Consistently described as fast learning, organized and independent.
- Resourceful and diligent in maintaining CRM data.
- Competitive drive to beat targets, positive attitude and incredible work ethic.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule and overnight travel.
- 4-year college degree (BA/BS) required.